* validate user input in an HTML form before sending the data to a server;
* build forms that respond to user input without accessing a server;
* change the appearance of HTML documents and dynamically write HTML into separate Windows;
* Open and close new Netscape windows or frames;
* manipulate HTML “layers” including hiding, moving, and allowing the user to drag them around a browser window;
* Build small but complete client side programs.
<a href=”http://www.govindam.org”> MANAGEMENT COLLEGE</a>